ACRA Foundation, as an express commitment to its supporters, followers and all those who share an interest in its activities, adopts every due caution to guarantee highest confidentiality of the information in its possession.
This caution is not limited to the respect of the current pertaining laws (Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 known as "Personal Data Protection Code" and subsequent amendments) but represents an expression of profound respect towards those who come into contact with us.
We believe, in fact, that the protection of personal information is coherent with the moral commitment that distinguishes our mission.
Your personal information will not be disclosed to others, with the exception of the service providers who collaborate with us in our communication activities. These persons are charged with the responsibility of processing said information and are committed to respect your privacy.
In pursuance to Art. 13 of Italian Leg. Decr. n.196/03, we inform you that:
- Processing of your personal information will be based on principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and of protection of your personal privacy and rights.
- The information which you provided and which is in our possession is processed exclusively for the performance of the activities which you, as a Donor, assign and commission to us.
- Processing of said information is carried out both manually and with hardcopy support as well as electronically.
- The collection of said information is necessary for a correct conduction of the relations established between yourself and ACRA and your refusal, if any, will entail the impossibility of execution of the relative activities.
- The categories of personal information which we hereby inform you of our need to process are the identification data as defined in pursuance of Art. 4 sub. c).
It will be our care to request your Express consent in the event that information of sensitive nature may be needed as defined in the above provisions.
The Data Controller of the personal information is ACRA, with registered offices in Via Lazzaretto 3, Milan, under the responsibility of its legal representative. The data supervisor is the Head of the Administrative Office.
With regard to your personal information, you have the right to information, access and intervention within the limits and according to the provisions of the above regulations. You may exercise said rights toward the controller in pursuance of Art. 7 of Italian Leg. Decr. 196/2003 and subsequent amendments.